ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Simranjeet Singh <simranjeet.si...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject Re: How can we use Months as field in Search options?
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 07:28:35 GMT

Hi All

As i have not received any replies so i am elaborating my query a little. I
hope that i will get a reply this time around.

We know that in forms we can search an entity on the basis of "FromDate".
But can we do it on the basis of "month" & "year"?
E.g. If i select "January" as the search criteria then all the entity rows
which has january in "from/thruDate" field should appear in the list.

And also if anybody has done something similar to it please reply to this
query.

Thanks and Regards:
Simranjeet Singh