ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Bob Morley <rmor...@emforium.com>
Subject Requirements Notification
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 21:54:53 GMT

Was looking into notification vehicles for how to tell a user they have
"something to do".  Noticed the back ordered item schedule job, which is
great -- but I was wondering if there is any notification when requirements
have been created.

My line of thinking, is that if there are product requirements for a
specific supplier it would be nice to get a nightly notification that would
list the suppliers that POs are required for (or at least their requirements
should be reviewed).  I suspect a similar question would be around customer
requests ...

Is it up to the user to know to look for these things (perhaps from their
"Dashboard") or are there other notification invocations that I have not
found.