ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From lns_lns <...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: Need help with entity and grouping/ordering
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 16:50:28 GMT

I am talking about the output in ofbiz, the query beeing used is allready
working fine in mysql,  however if i implement it with beanshell (view
entity with group-by true, and delegator.findList()) it won't work since the
output gets first grouped and then ordered...
you can't see an entity related solution, since that's where i'm stuck
fyi this has nothing to do with mysql itself it's just about beanshell/ofbiz
;D

>>> http://bjfreeman.elance.com