ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From lns_lns <...@gmx.ch>
Subject Re: Need help with entity and grouping/ordering
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 11:35:57 GMT

Hi BJ,
i know how to order and group an resutlset...
however i need to order before grouping, that's not the way mysql supports
it...
wich is why there's the workaround i posted, so my real problem is not
ordering but nesting two querys
if you test the query i wrote and compare it with the result of the "normal"
qeury (order and group in the same select statement) you will see the
difference, since mysql first groups and the orders...
so, you got some tip on how to accomplish the effect?
thanks!