ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From lns_lns <...@gmx.ch>
Subject Need help with entity and grouping/ordering
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 12:09:17 GMT

Hi,
I have to select some columns from a table they have to be, first ordered,
then grouped.
in SQL it looks like this:

SELECT s2, s1, s3 FROM
(SELECT SOMETABLE.SOMETHING2 AS s2, SOMETABLE.SOMETHING1 AS s1,
SOMETABLE.SOMETHING3 AS s3
FROM SOMETABLE ORDER BY SOMETHING1,SOMETHING2) b
WHERE s1='something'
GROUP BY s1

When queried directly to the MYSQL server this works perfectly, but now i
have to implement it in ofbiz, bsh..
First I wanted to create two "view-entity"s but I couldn't find anything
about order-by in the alias tag.
Is there a way to add an ORDER BY clause in the <alias>?
If not, is there another way to get this query ported to ofbiz?

Thanks in advance!
Regards
Lukas