ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Need help with entity and grouping/ordering
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 02:01:50 GMT
Entities, as well as View entities define data storage and relationship
to other entities.
the findby and orderby are methods/attributes taken on the entity.

do a search of the code for orderby or groupby
you will get a lot of examples.

lns_lns sent the following on 6/1/2009 5:09 AM:

--
BJ Freeman
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation