ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Multiple Product Images?
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 08:54:58 GMT
The demo only put in the small image.
how ever if you adding product images through the catalog
you simply browse for the image and ofbiz ill upload it and put an image
in each image size.
https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/EditProductContent?productId=GC-001
and a trick i learned you can click on browse and put in a URL to an
image and it will upload it the same way.
Now if you want to use the demo data then you have to put the images in
the perspective folders the enter the data for all the image size in the
demo data.

Sam Hamilton sent the following on 6/3/2009 8:52 PM:
> Perhaps this is a really simple but I cant seem to find an example on the demo ecommerce
site of one product with more than one image?

--
BJ Freeman
http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation