ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Torstein Hegbom" <torst...@itpolaris.no>
Subject SV: Multiple Product Images?
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 06:54:13 GMT
Please note that this will give your kategory a image.

Torstein

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: Torstein Hegbom [mailto:torstein@itpolaris.no]
Sendt: 4. juni 2009 08:50
Til: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Emne: SV: Multiple Product Images?

Try this:

1. Enter the katalog screen
2. Create a katalog
3. Create a cathegory
4. In the catalog-manager, select the top cathegory at the lefthand side
(the left bottom screenlet) using the mouse.

You should see your cathegories in the catalog-screen

4. Select your cathegory by pressing it with the mouse

You can now enter your product with all types of images that you can upload
from your local computer.

I have found that this is the simplest way to add products and images. Using
xml is good, but I found that this is better. Initially anyway.

Torstein