ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: How to stream excel object from java service method back to the browser
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 12:50:39 GMT
you don't have to use POI. or be complicated.
been doing this since html started
you can create an ftl
once it is completed it can be saved as an excel.
http://www.w3schools.com/media/media_mimeref.asp
here is an html example:
<%response.ContentType="application/vnd.ms-excel"%>
<head>
td {padding:2em; background-color:yellow; border:1px dotted #000;}
</head>

tanzeem.mb sent the following on 5/4/2009 11:29 PM: