ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Larry.Liu" <xiangqian....@wizitsoft.com>
Subject Re: About automatic purchase order ship and receive
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 08:05:12 GMT
Hi Freeman,

As you adviced, it's better to do this in SCA rather than ECA and give an
example of dropshipper, but we have search throught the latest trunk of
Ofbiz, but didn't find any code related to dropshipper, can you please give
any advice on where do these code located?

BTW: by SCA, do you mean service condition action, just common service?

Thanks

Regards,
Liu Xiangqian

Wizitsoft Information Technology Ltd.