ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From David E Jones <david.jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: error on payment application
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 23:17:52 GMT

Is this something you are planning on fixing, or are you looking for
help?

I ask because there are no steps to reproduce (with specific request
URIs, or full URLs for different pages you visit), so it would be
tough for anything to verify they had fixed it even if they were able
to based on the error message you include here.

I apologize for the repetition (as these are mentioned a lot), but in
order to help people look into issues the following information is
helpful:

1. what did you do (complete information, ie sufficient to reproduce
the error)
2. what did you expect to happen
3. what actually happened

-David