ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Ofbiz prepare for deployment
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 20:39:30 GMT

mount points are for after the domain or localhost
the backend are https
you also need the control
https:/localhost:8443/catalog/control/FA-100/FA-100
ecommerce is
http://localhost:8080/ecommerce/control/main

Now if you want to have
http://www.mydomain.com/ for your eccomerce
and
https://www.mydomain.com/catalog/
for the url it is best to use ajp
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-HTTPD

Mansour Al Akeel sent the following on 3/5/2009 12:28 PM: