ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ofbiz prepare for deployment
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 20:28:22 GMT
Following up:
I have installed ofbiz since I don't need all this funcitionality. Then
I mounted the ecommerce as per documentation:
Mounting a Root WebApp

It is often desirable to have one of the webapps mounted on the root.
This is often either the ecommerce webapp or your own web site, which is
created as a webapp in an OFBiz component would be setup the same way.

   1. To set the mount point to root (or "/") for a webapp, find the
      corresponding "webapp" tag in the appropriate ofbiz-component.xml
      file and change the "mount-point" attribute on that tag to equal "/".
   2. For the default OFBiz ecommerce webapp, this is found in the file:

${ofbiz install dir}/applications/ecommerce/ofbiz-component.xml

Now all the links in the point to the root without the hostname, for
example:
When the mount-point="ecommerce"  I get the on the main ecommerce page
these links, which is correct:

http://myhost:8080/ecommerce/catalog/FA-100/FA-100
http://neptune:8080/ecommerce/catalog/dropShip/dropShip

Now when I set mount-point="/" then the links points to none existing pages:

http://catalog/FA-100/FA-100
http://catalog/dropShip/dropShip
What I am expecting is:

http://myhost:8080/catalog/FA-100/FA-100