ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Jean-Pierre K├Ânig <jean-pierre.koe...@namics.com>
Subject Is OFBiz the right software for my case?
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 14:24:27 GMT
Hi,

i'm in a software evaluation for a eCommerce solution. What i found
out about OFBiz is quite a lot, but i'm not able to answer my question
at all: Is OFBiz the right software for my case?

My Case: We have already a product information management solution
(PIM) in place. It's java based and service oriented which means we
have access via SOAP over HTTP to access the product catalog,
categories, prices and so on.

What we don't have is a shop solution with cart, checkout process etc.
Is OFBiz the right solution to solve my problem?

Cheers and thanks for any input
Jean-Pierre