ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From jjmbconquista <jjmbconqui...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject what are the consequences for the modification of the entity postalAddress?
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 12:25:49 GMT

I am adapting the ofbiz for use in Brazil and I need to modify table
postal_address, specifically the address1 column, this column stores the
number and street, and I need to put street numbers on different fields, I
will create new fields in the table. The problem is that the address1 field
is referenced in the code of ofbiz in many class. How to do this changes in
responsible manner?