ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From David E Jones <david.jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: Transaction error unknown...? [resolved]
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:04:15 GMT

How are you calling that groovy script? If it is a screen action then
it will be part of the screen's transaction and that is what will
timeout.

If that is the case, you should consider following the recommended
(and pretty much universally used) pattern in OFBiz of separating the
processing of input (using request-map -> event in controller.xml) and
the preparation and formatting of output (using view-map in
controller.xml). Views should not process input.

-David