ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Arpit Singh Pandya <arpit.pan...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: Add To List is Working only for Virtual
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 08:53:58 GMT
Hello David,

Thanks for the Reply.

I was looking for that too, but this answer is a part of what i am
expecting. because I am thinking of a product which is a little bit
different from traditional product which we are using in e-commerce (i
think so, but may be i am wrong to).

the product is such as :-* configure product, associate with virtual
product having some optional feature and also follow the

virtualVariantMethodEnum="VV_FEATURETREE".*

is this scenario present in OOTB, for such kind of product (i am not
able to find) or any body is working on it.

Please let me know, if i am thinking wrong or going in wrong direction,
is this possible in ofbiz or not.

and the main problem is same as explained by Vivek.

Thanks & Regards
--------
Arpit Singh Pandya