ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ashish Nagar <ashish.na...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: OFBiz-unexpected result caused by submitted form
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 06:50:14 GMT
If you want to have those fields empty in the form , you can make change
in ftl. For instance you can use this field
<input id="firstName" name="firstName" type="text"
value="${parameters.firstName!}"/>
as <input id="firstName" name="firstName" type="text"
value="${firstName!}"/>

Then also if you wish to empty all fields in parameters you can use
parameters.clear() in the bsh file.
Let me know if you want something else.

Regards:
--
Ashish Nagar

Jack Liu wrote:
> Yes, you are right.
> Now I don't hope this happen or I want remove some entry from map parameters.
> In my screen
> 	<screen name="lookupCustomers">
> 		<section>
> 			<actions>
> 				<script  location="component://ccb/webapp/ccb/WEB-INF/actions/removekeys.bsh"
/>

> Then, in removekeys.bsh
> parameters.remove("name");
> parameters.remove("businessaddr");
> parameters.remove("country");
>
> it does work, unexpected result doesn't happen in the next page.
>
> But it's a little complex, do you have alternative ways to do this?
>
> Thank you!

fields with the same name city belongs to different entity . It's