ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adri...@hlmksw.com>
Subject Re: Form-Widget call multiple services?
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 18:37:03 GMT
If I understand your problem correctly, you are trying to call two
services. The results of the first service are used by the second service.

If that is the case, then why not create a third service that calls the
first two? A kind of "wrapper" service. The form calls the wrapper
service. There are plenty of examples of that in the existing code.
Search the mini-language XML files for call-service.

-Adrian