ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Arpit Singh Pandya <arpit.pan...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: What is the use of ProductFeatureIactn entity
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 15:37:07 GMT
Yes Amit, Jacques , All

Of course its a general problem, in the current scenario the entity
(ProductFeatureIactn)  is of no use because of the following reason

I have doubts regarding to this entity

     *Doubt* :-
                   1. If we are not giving the entry of  *productId*
field of entity ProductFeatureIactn in the *DemoProduct.xml* file, which
is needed .
                        what is the use of this without proper entry ?
                   2. The code which is used to apply this functionality
*(ie which features are incompatible or depended with any particular
                     product)* in ProductWorker.java are commented, why
so...?
                   3. and also there are some code of no use...??

     I have a proposal for this problem with the solution :-
                   1. Make an entry of productId in ProductFeatureIactn
entity of DemoProduct.xml file.
                   2. I Uncomment the lines which are in use to
implement this  functionality  *(**ie it will work for functionality,
which features are
                   incompatible or depended with any particular
product**)*  in ecommerce component.
                   3.and also i deleted some code of no use there.

and i even checked it with this changes on ecommerce component which is
already described in my previous mail  , which is working fine for me.

I have a working patch for this Problem.

what do you think.?
and Please let me know if I am wrong in any point, your comments are
most welcome.

Kind Regards
Arpit Singh Pandya