ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Crum <adri...@hlmksw.com>
Subject Re: Internationalization
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 19:12:20 GMT
The basic concept is still the same. In fact, the *.properties will
still work as described in the tutorial.

OFBiz has introduced a third file type for UI labels - a custom XML file
format. This file type will be used from now on. The advantage to the
custom XML file format is the ability to edit the UI labels in plain
text (no hexadecimal or octal codes) and the ability to see at a glance
which languages are missing from a label.

-Adrian