ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Ashish Nagar <ashish.na...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: want to change username and password
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 08:07:09 GMT
Hello Ansh,

Please follow these steps:

1) Take latest ofbiz update from svn using svn up command.
2) Run ant clean-all command to clean temporarily used files.
3) Run ant run-install command.
4) Run ant create-admin-user-login command & follow what i told
earlier.The username you provide while using this command will only be
the administrator for your project.(There will not be any else "admin"
user than this)
5) Run webtools or other backoffice applications to change the password.

Please do not create new threads & demolish previous replies. Let me
know if any queries.

Regards:
- -
Ashish Nagar