ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Amit Sharma <amit.sha...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: What is the use of ProductFeatureIactn entity
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 05:34:12 GMT
Actually i need that type of functionality which will help to create
custom application for  me. that's why i gone through where it is
implemented.
so i think its general problem and

<ProductFeatureIactn productFeatureId="9000" productFeatureIdTo="9002"
productFeatureIactnTypeId="FEATURE_IACTN_INCOMP"/>

because above line should  make sense in DemoProduct.xml
but its not .
After doing this

1. You have to make entry for productId field on ProductFeatureIactn
entity like for product say productId="WG-9944"
2. Uncomment line no.  1002, 1003 and 1006 in file ProductWorker.java
3. Comment line no. 1007 and 1008 in file ProductWorker.java

which has explain by Arpit , works fine

please let me know about your views.

Thanks & Regards

Amit Sharma