ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Anurag S Sengar <anurag.sen...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Ecommerce is not showing proper success message on Demo site
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 14:29:36 GMT
Hello All,
ecommerce is showing strange behavior on demo site.
while updating E-mail address on profile page I am getting such improper
success message
"Prefix:Prefix message:Prefix:Prefix message:Contact Mechanism
successfully updated.Suffix message:Suffix:Suffix message:Suffix:".

and when I create new E-mail address it shows
   "Prefix:Prefix message:The action was performed successfully.Suffix
message:Suffix:".
but the message should be like "The action was performed successfully."
in both the cases.

Regards,
--
Anurag Singh