ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: ofbiz_logo.jpg
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 11:39:29 GMT

1) the themes has a folder outside of framework or specialpurpose.
Believe it should be in framework/common/webcommon/themes
2) the java convention is not used for say VT_SHORTCUT_ICON instead of
being vtShortcutIcon
3) VT_SHORTCUT_ICON is used as a  <Enumeration enumId so should not be
used as a variable.
4)if an application uses headerTemplateLocation then it is overridden
                <set field="headerTemplateLocation"
from-field="layoutSettings.VT_HDR_TMPLT_LOC[0]"
default-value="component://common/webcommon/includes/header.ftl"/>
so the purpose of headerTemplateLocation  is defeated.
the same for
footerTemplateLocation
appbarTemplateLocation
messagesTemplateLocation
5)having moved the location of the headerTemplateLocation  to the entity
 VisualThemeResource without providing ways of custom application the
standard way to pass this information breaks the model.

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 2/2/2009 2:18 AM: