ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From ChristopherJ <christopher...@webmail.co.za>
Subject Re: Add UserLogin to Security Group error
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 09:43:43 GMT

Thanks Karim

I see what you mean by using ChristopherJ instead of 10010(partyID)
it adds the security group correctly to that particular userlogon.
I now understand why the user logon ID is used instead of the party
ID because of multiple userlogons for the same partyID.

OK First Problem solved (user in front of my keyboard)

The second problem is when searching for a userlogon under the security
group of your choice (as illustrated by the second image in my first post).
The same problem occurs on the demo hotwax server.