ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Hari Plaikoil <hari.plaik...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Checkbox on Form Widget
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 08:14:35 GMT

Thanks Nikita for your suggestion....

Sorry, I'm too late to reply.

Btw, I tried your advice, It worked. But, since I declare all the fields
hidden at the beginning (and manually display some of the fields). I've got
problem to use "<display/>" and "<check/>" on the same time.

This is my code :

<auto-fields-entity entity-name="OrderHeader" default-field-type="hidden"/>

When I use <check/> instead of <display/>, The "orderId" (the title) is
gone. I want the "title" and the "check" to be showed.

Could you help me how to solve this problem?

Thank you.

rgds'

Hari Plaikoil

Btw,