have you looked at the confirmed order email. seems your duplicating it function. Ritesh Trivedi wrote: > I guess I could have been bit more clear in asking the question... > > I actually meant request object (HttpServletRequest) passed to the groovy > script. As it seems like its an implicit object or getting passed somehow > that I cant figure out. > > I will try to be more explicit. I am calling sendEmailFromScreen service and > passing it one of the screen names. > > Here is the screen definition > > xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/widget-screen.xsd"> > >