ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Mridul Pathak" <mridul.pat...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Subject Re: ecommerce shopping cart checkout
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 06:08:35 GMT
Hi,
    Those checkboxes are for following two functionalities:
1) Remove Selected Items from Shopping Cart
2) Add selected items to shopping list

For your desired functionality, you can first check those items which you
want to buy later and add them to an existing shopping list or create a new
shopping list for them.  Then you can remove the selected items from cart
and proceed for checkout with only those items you wish to purchase now.  At
later date you can visit the application, view your shopping lists and
create an order from that shopping list with the remaining items.

I hope this helps :).

--
Thanks & Regards
Mridul Pathak