ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Sven Wesley" <svenne.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse IDE Problem with Ubuntu LTS 8.04 while Building and Refreshing OFBiz trunk
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2008 11:09:55 GMT
You could also tweak the MaxPermSize parameter (used for class meta data),
which become important in newer releases of Java.
My settings for Eclipse in another server project (not ofBiz) is: -Xms256m
-Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m

http://www.unixville.com/~moazam/stories/2004/05/17/maxpermsizeAndHowItRelatesToTheOverallHeap.html