ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Phillip Rhodes <spamsu...@rhoderunner.com>
Subject anon user always a party weirdness
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 21:08:25 GMT
Just figured out more...  I recompiled ofbiz with some additional
debugging statements in ContactMechServices.java

The problem is that for every transaction (even if I close my browser
between sessions), ofbiz is passing a valid account as the login in
the context, even though I am anonymous (and have never authenticated
as this person).

GenericValue userLogin = (GenericValue) context.get("userLogin");
String userloginpartyid = userLogin.getString("partyId");    <--  This
prints out to a userid of a party that never never never logged on as.

There are 17k records in the visit table.  I am thinking that perhaps
this table is corrupt.  If I switch my ofbiz install to a different
database, everything is fine, so I believe it is a data issue.

Here is the error that I am trying to fix.  At this point, I am going
to nuke the visit table and see if that fixes my problem.  Any other
thoughts appreciated.

ERROR: Could not complete the Create or Update Customer Info [file:/
Users/prhodes/local/calgon/ofbiz/applications/ecommerce/script/org/
ofbiz/ecommerce/customer/CustomerEvents.xml#createUpdateCustomerInfo]
process [problem invoking the [createPartyTelecomNumber] service with
the map named [homePhoneMap] containing [{locale=en_US, partyId=10741,
extension=null, areaCode=363, userLogin=[GenericEntity:UserLogin]
[createdStamp,2007-10-11 22:25:15.0(java.sql.Timestamp)]
[createdTxStamp,2007-10-11 22:25:11.0(java.sql.Timestamp)]
[currentPassword,anonymous(java.lang.String)][disabledDateTime,null()]
[enabled,null()][hasLoggedOut,null()][isSystem,null()]
[lastCurrencyUom,null()][lastLocale,null()][lastUpdatedStamp,
2008-05-02 19:24:47.0(java.sql.Timestamp)][lastUpdatedTxStamp,
2008-05-02 19:24:47.0(java.sql.Timestamp)][partyId,
10741(java.lang.String)][passwordHint,null()]
[successiveFailedLogins,null()]
[userLoginId,anonymous(java.lang.String)], allowSolicitation=null,
contactNumber=3378, contactMechPurposeTypeId=PHONE_HOME,
countryCode=412}]: Problems with the transaction. (The current
transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction
and aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by:
Service Error [createPartyContactMechPurpose]: You do not have
permission to perform this operation for this party.)]