ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Login often needed in Catalog
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2008 13:28:32 GMT
Hi,

I'm experiencing something weird : I have to login when I switch from any Main menu option
in Catalog (say from Promotions to Price
Rules for instance).
This is weird because :
    it happens only in Catalog. Other applications work correctly as soon as I'm logged..
    It does not happen on the HWM demo server (maybe not updated today, see below OFBIZ-1980)

I tried ant clean-all, created a fresh Postgres DB, removed the visitor and catalog.autoUserLoginId
cookies, still the same issue.
I also tried using OFBiz OOTB (hence Derby) : same issue. Same from another machine on the
LAN and same from any browsers.

Could it be related to OFBIZ-1980 changes ?

Thanks

Jacques