ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Wiki changes
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 18:23:42 GMT
Hi David,

From: "David E Jones" <jonesde@hotwaxmedia.com>

> Did that user remove other information in the wiki when making these  changes?

Yes but I think it was not purposedly (it's not the 1st itme I notice people replacing lines
when willing to add in Rich Text Mode).
Anyway as outlined Scott these guys do not seem to be related to OFBiz in any manners (they
use ASP in frontend).
I guess they are just putting links where they can to increase their pages rank (maybe selling
matress on the net is not a sinecure
these days)

> I ask because if so that's not playing nice and unless we hear from  them I'll disable
their account.

Yes I agree, but I guess they will not come back. They did not even answer to my message copied
from user ML to their personnal
email account.

Jacques

> -David
>

> On Oct 3, 2008, at 6:07 AM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>
>> Thanks Scott,
>>
>> Yes, it's ASP, apart if they use OFBiz as baskend. Anyway I will  remove these links
if any answers...

>> Jacques
>>
>> From: "Scott Gray" <lektran@gmail.com>
>>> +1 for revert, the sites don't really look OFBiz related
>>> Regards
>>> Scott