ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Wiki changes
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2008 10:53:23 GMT
OK, it's clear now. If you have answered my 1st email we would not have been in this situation...
Just take care when you add something, don't replace other lines !!!

Jacques
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Firas Kittaneh
  To: Jacques Le Roux
  Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2008 11:41 AM
  Subject: Re: Wiki changes

  Jacques,

  Yes I'm using it. why else do you think I'm adding my sites. Could you please mind your
own business?

  Thanks,

  Firas

  On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 1:46 AM, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:

    The guy is back http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/diffpages.action?originalId=5543&pageId=869
:D

    Please  fkittaneh@gmail.com could you answer on the comment I put on the page : "Are you
using OFBiz ?"
    Else I will have to revert revert your changes, the OFBiz Wiki is not a farm links !

    Thanks

    Jacques
    PS : sent a copy to fkittaneh@gmail.com
    From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>

      Reverted and re-added GiftsnIdeas.com & Pickupflowers.com which were (not correctly
:() added in the meantime

      Jacques

      From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>

        Hi David,

        From: "David E Jones" <jonesde@hotwaxmedia.com>

          Did that user remove other information in the wiki when making these  changes?

        Yes but I think it was not purposedly (it's not the 1st itme I notice people replacing
lines when willing to add in Rich Text Mode).
        Anyway as outlined Scott these guys do not seem to be related to OFBiz in any manners
(they use ASP in frontend).
        I guess they are just putting links where they can to increase their pages rank (maybe
selling matress on the net is not a sinecure these days)

          I ask because if so that's not playing nice and unless we hear from  them I'll disable
their account.

        Yes I agree, but I guess they will not come back. They did not even answer to my message
copied from user ML to their personnal email account.

        Jacques

          -David