ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From my au <myau...@yahoo.com>
Subject multiple hot-deployment web site applications
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2008 21:18:45 GMT
Hi,

I am planning to write 2 web site applications (Domain names) selling 2 different services.
I would like them to be hosted and deployed through one OFBiz instance/hot-deploy directory.

Eg:
www.AppOne.com
www.AppTwo.com

My question is:

1. Is this setup is possible ?

2. Is it possible for 2 host names to have 2 different IPs ?

3. Is it possible to manage their catalog/security in one instance of OFBiz?

4. I did see the multiple stores are supported by OFBiz but not the mall type stores. Could
some one explain what is the difference between multiple stores and a mall type stores?

Thank you
Ram