ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Angelo Matarazzo <matarazzoang...@gmail.com>
Subject entity-auto
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2008 13:03:28 GMT

Hi,
I have an entity with 3pk  and I would like create a service by engine
entity-auto ( whit one pk OUT e two pk IN) I have proved this:
<auto-attributes include="pk" mode="OUT" optional="false" />
		<override name="secondpkId"></override>
		<override name="thirdpkId"></override>

But I make this mistake:
"Error doing entity-auto operation for entity [VehicleSet_Vehicle] in
service [createVehicleSet_Vehicle]:
org.ofbiz.service.GenericServiceException: In Service
[createVehicleSet_Vehicle] which uses the entity-auto engine with the create
invoke option: could not find a valid combination of primary key settings to
do a known create operation; options include: 1. a single OUT pk for primary
auto-sequencing, 2. a single INOUT pk for primary auto-sequencing with
optional override, 3. a 2-part pk with one part IN (existing primary pk) and
one part OUT (the secdonary pk to sub-sequence, 4. all pk fields are IN for
a manually specified primary key"

Can anyone tell me what mean
"a 2-part pk with one part IN (existing primary pk) and one part OUT (the
secdonary pk to sub-sequence"
and what I have to modify to follow this advise

Thank you.