ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From JohnBrown <mich...@softasap.net>
Subject ERROR: Could not complete the Issue OrderItemShipGrpInvRes to Shipment
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 20:11:25 GMT

Hi Guys,

I have an error outilned below when I try to ship an order. Here are the
steps I take. First, I add the product which I do not have on hand and going
to buy from supplier -  hence I do not create inventory item for it so far.
Then I create sales order, create following purchase order, then I receive
incoming shipment of purchase order (on this stage it automatically creates
inventory item for this product and QOH =1 ). Then I receive (add)  payment
for the sales order and finally I am ready to ship sales order to customer.
But when I try to do it I get this error. What I am missing? Thanks for any
ideas.

P.S. I searched the mailing lists but there was advise to switch off
accounting and it would help. This is not the case for me as I use
accounting.

 Error in Service [quickShipEntireOrder]: Error:ERROR: Could not complete
the Issue OrderItemShipGrpInvRes to Shipment
[file:/F:/ofbiz/applications/product/script/org/ofbiz/shipment/issuance/IssuanceServices.xml#issueOrderItemShipGrpInvResToShipment]
process [problem removing the orderItemShipGrpInvRes value: The current
transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and
aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Service
[createAcctgTransAndEntries] threw an unexpected
exception/errororg.ofbiz.service.ServiceValidationException: The following
required parameter is missing: [OUT]
[createAcctgTransAndEntries.acctgTransId] (The following required parameter
is missing: [OUT] [createAcctgTransAndEntries.acctgTransId])] calling
service issueOrderItemShipGrpInvResToShipment in
createShipmentForFacilityAndShipGroup