ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From ChristopherJ <christopher...@webmail.co.za>
Subject ofbiz Asset Maintenance Meter Readings error
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 12:54:11 GMT

Hi every one.

I don't know if this only happening on my build of ofbiz,
but when I was going threw the Asset Maintenance Module
I selected a fixed asset and clicked on the "meter readings"
tab, and was redirected to the following error message.

ERROR rendering error page [/error/error.jsp], but here is the error text:
org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://accounting/widget/FixedAssetScreens.xml#EditFixedAssetMeters]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not resolve location to URL:
component://assetmaint/widget/AssetMaintScreens.xml (Could not resolve
location to URL: component://assetmaint/widget/AssetMaintScreens.xml)

I have run the latest svn update but to no avail .:-(

Can someone maybe help with with this problem =^D

Thanx