ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: 2 projs in single wrkspace in eclipse
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 21:18:26 GMT
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide#ApacheOFBizTechnicalProductionSetupGuide-URLandPortSettings

But actually changing 8080 and 8443 ports is enough for testing. Just look for these numbers
in Eclipse (*.xml,*.prop*).

At a time I considered adding an offset for them, but it's as easy to change in a smart IDE.

Jacques

From: "adithi agarwal" <cooladithi4u@yahoo.com>
> Thankyou..
>
> actually I did not change the port numbers...port numbers for both of them(ofbiz instances)
are the same...This may be the
> reason... for such a mess.(Actually I thought whichever Ofbiz instance I build and run,
applications only in that instance will
> work and not those of other instances)
> May I know which all port numbers should I change .
>
> Thanks

instance hence for each embedded applications
> (of course this means also that you run both instances simultaneously)
> In other words, we need more details to help you...
>
> Jacques
>
> From: "adithi agarwal" <cooladithi4u@yahoo.com>
>> Thankyou for your reply ..But you know what...when i Build the ofbiz1 and run ofbiz1,
I could  run the  appl2 as well .(Actually
>> should not be able to run appln2 if iam correct)
>>
>> Thanks..

least 5 OFBiz instances in the same Eclipse
>> worlkspace.
>> Of course then you have to deal with them, but should be easy since OFBizRun is not
the same as OFBizDev for instance...

>>> Actually I have my application1  in one ofbiz  and application2(same as application1
with few changes) in other ofbiz but in
>>> same
>>> workspace.
>>> When I run the first Ofbiz  in eclipse, I think its running the application2
in second ofbiz...Iam confused...Is it not correct