ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Subject Re: Wiki changes
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2008 18:06:46 GMT
OK cool, no worries, actually I'm not the Wiki keeper. But yes, I like things to be done properly...
BTW maybe you should change the place you posted your links. They are in the "obsolete" section
(Historical users). But do it carefully !
Also I'm not specially suspicious, but why are you using ASP for your frontend ? Are you only
using OFBiz in the backend ?

Please use the user ML for your future exchanges, we are a community before being individuals,
this is the Apache way ...

Jacques
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Firas Kittaneh
  To: Jacques Le Roux
  Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2008 7:35 PM
  Subject: Re: Wiki changes

  Jacques,

  Please accept my apology for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I was not informed
that you were the keeper of the wiki.

  Thanks,

  Firas

  On Sun, Oct 5, 2008 at 3:53 AM, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:

    OK, it's clear now. If you have answered my 1st email we would not have been in this situation...
    Just take care when you add something, don't replace other lines !!!

    Jacques