ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From adithi agarwal <cooladith...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 2 projs in single wrkspace in eclipse
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 19:49:25 GMT
Thankyou for your reply ..But you know what...when i Build the ofbiz1 and run ofbiz1, I could
 run the  appl2 as well .(Actually I should not be able to run appln2 if iam correct)

Thanks..

----- Original Message ----
From: Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com>
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Friday, October 3, 2008 12:29:57 PM
Subject: Re: 2 projs in single wrkspace in eclipse

From: "adithi agarwal" <cooladithi4u@yahoo.com>
> Hii all
> I have a question can some one help me out please
>
> Cant I put 2 ofbiz projs in a single workspace.

You just need to have different names for them. Actually at the moment I have at least 5 OFBiz
instances in the same Eclipse
worlkspace.
Of course then you have to deal with them, but should be easy since OFBizRun is not the same
as OFBizDev for instance...

> Actually I have my application1  in one ofbiz  and application2(same as application1
with few changes) in other ofbiz but in same
> workspace.
> When I run the first Ofbiz  in eclipse, I think its running the application2 in second
ofbiz...Iam confused...Is it not correct to
> place 2 different ofbiz frameworks in single frame work.

This should not happen as they have not the same pathes. Check this point in your code (static
links ?)

Jacques