ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From "Pranay Pandey" <pandeyprana...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to start with OFBiz
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 05:06:27 GMT
Hello Milind,

There is also a attachment for complete workable source for Practice
Application. I think you missed that.
http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=4432
Yes I was about to update the tutorial for the new feature of
engine="entity-auto" there.
I will be more then happy if you would like to upgrade that.

Thanks & Regards
--
Pranay Pandey