ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From brijesh m <brijesh_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: GL account for Party
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2008 05:09:14 GMT
Hi BJ,
I just want to determine that is it possible that when I analyse the particular GL account
it should show me the add on of all its childen GL accounts i.e. total accounts receivable
from all the customers if I have maintained all the accounts receivable according to my customers.

Thanks
Brijesh M.

BJ Freeman <bjfree@free-man.net> wrote: can you explain more in detail what you mean
by
Check status?

brijesh m sent the following on 8/1/2008 9:46 AM:
> Hi BJ,
> I wont be able to get u.
>

> Thanks
> Brijesh M.
>
> BJ Freeman  wrote: can you clarify Check status?
>
> brijesh m sent the following on 8/1/2008 3:59 AM:
>> Hi friends,
>> I just want to maintain a seperate GL account for my Customer apart from the regular
debit credit posting. For that I have maintained a separate GL account as a child of account
receivable GL account. But now if I have to check the status of my all the customers at one
go I wont be able to do it although 120000 i.e. accounts receivable is the parent of all.
Can we do this ?