ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Problem with Hotwax Demo
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2008 21:54:39 GMT
they are working on it in the dev list.

I'm not sure it's related but today I'm not able to quickly open OFBiz using
https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/login?USERNAME=admin&PASSWORD=ofbiz
as I was doing before. The same applies on HWM demo server using this link
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/catalog/control/login/main?USERNAME=admin&PASSWORD=ofbiz
which was working before. It stays now on the login screen without any
error message.

But if I click on the Catalog tab I open the application getting this
URLas result (without having to login more)
https://localhost:18443/catalog/control/main?externalLoginKey=EL381737174319
Jacques

Sharan-F sent the following on 8/3/2008 2:50 PM: