ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Roles
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2008 21:41:08 GMT
I made an excel sheet when I first started.
you can
lets you see the party and the roles they have.
you can then search the code (java, xml, ftls) for the roleTypeId to see
how they are used, if at all.
using the relationship for RoleType
you can see how it is tied into the system.

Rees Watkins sent the following on 8/2/2008 1:44 PM:
> Hi
> There are 99 different roles in the system. Does anyone have any notes on any of them?
I am finding it difficult to work out which role is appropriate and the effect they have on
the system behavior.
> Kind regards
> Rees
> Not happy with your email address?.
> Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo!

View raw message