ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: Need some fields description from CustRequest entity
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2008 21:30:53 GMT
I did review those.
my take is they are when the customer service person responsible for the
request opened it for action and closed it as resolution is when
openDateTime and closedDateTime.
then you take the customer requestdate and openDateTime to see the
efficiency of the customer service people.
Created date and custRequestDate most likely are the same.
Last modified date can be till the closedDateTime which is when the
customer service people say it is resolved. This gives when the last
action was done to see if the steps to resolve the request are happening
in a timely manner.

Now in some customer response systems, the openDateTime adn
closedDateTime can happen more than once as the customer is not satified
with the resolution.

responseRequiredDate is the time the customer needs a response.

since a lot of these fields can not be seen used in code, it is usually
falls to how ever utilizes them first as to thier true definition, I
have found.

:)

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 8/2/2008 2:07 PM: