ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: GL account for Party
Date Sat, 02 Aug 2008 05:17:30 GMT
if I understand you correctly
in the accounting go to global GL setings ( think it should be in the GL
accounts)
then click on
navigate accounts
you will see a tree
see if that is what you are looking for.
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/accounting/control/GlAccountNavigate?trail=null
brijesh m sent the following on 8/1/2008 10:09 PM:
> Hi BJ,
> I just want to determine that is it possible that when I analyse the particular GL account
it should show me the add on of all its childen GL accounts i.e. total accounts receivable
from all the customers if I have maintained all the accounts receivable according to my customers.

> Thanks
> Brijesh M.
>
> BJ Freeman <bjfree@free-man.net> wrote: can you explain more in detail what you
mean by
> Check status?
>
> brijesh m sent the following on 8/1/2008 9:46 AM:
>> Hi BJ,
>> I wont be able to get u.
>>

>> Thanks
>> Brijesh M.
>>
>> BJ Freeman  wrote: can you clarify Check status?
>>
>> brijesh m sent the following on 8/1/2008 3:59 AM:
>>> Hi friends,
>>> I just want to maintain a seperate GL account for my Customer apart from the
regular debit credit posting. For that I have maintained a separate GL account as a child
of account receivable GL account. But now if I have to check the status of my all the customers
at one go I wont be able to do it although 120000 i.e. accounts receivable is the parent of
all. Can we do this ?