ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: OfBiz memory
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 21:24:16 GMT
first do not recommend shared hosting for ofbiz.
it requires a minimum for 256K and more like 512-1024K
also it uses up nearly 70% of the cpu time(1gighz cpu), at times.
I alway recommend a dedicated server. there are hosts out there that you
rent for ~$150 month or less.
are you speaking of just the framework or the applications like the
content which has cms?

Gintare Ragaisiene sent the following on 8/1/2008 1:55 PM: