ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net>
Subject Re: GoogleCheckout current implementation not compatible with the latest in SVN
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 18:13:16 GMT
you will probably find all the specialpurpose modules are not update
with the trunk. They are maintain but individuals.
All is in flux in the trunk
If you wish to contribute making thing work please follow the
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

Ritesh Trivedi sent the following on 8/1/2008 11:02 AM: