ofbiz-user mailing list archives

From Paul Robinson <p...@permeance.com.au>
Subject Products with more than 2 features are not selectable
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 07:26:27 GMT
Hi,

Has anyone successfully created and ordered a virtual product with three
features and all variants.

Scenario:

A virtual product has been created: VP_1

Three features are assigned as selectable from a feature category

Edge: fine
Edge: rough
Color: red
Color: blue
Fabric: cloth
Fabric: leather

I have created all the variant products for these features.

In theory, I could now buy a red VP_1 with rough edging in leather

When I try to select the variants from the order entry page an error
prevents me from selecting the items, I can select the first option of
color but then a javascript error occurs stating Error: listFTCOLOR is
not defined Source File: file:///home/paulr/installers/ProductError.html
Line: 351

If anyone has any suggestions as to how to resolve this please let me know.

Thanks,
Paul